Topics covered in our course:
1. Introduction of .Net Framework The basics of VB.NET programming. We firstly begin with the Introduction of .Net Framework, The Common Language Run Time and .Net Class Framework.
2. Introduction of Visual Basic and its components Solution Explorer, References, Assembly Information Screen, The Properties Window and The New Code Window.
3. Programming Structures Cover Data Types, Reference Types, Object Oriented Terminology, Working with Objects, Creating Classes, Overloading Methods, Constructors, Shared Methods, etc.
4. Inheritance and Interface Implement inheritance i.e. creating base class, subclass and using 'inherit' keyword; Overloading and overriding methods, Shadowing, and Object interface in detail.
5. Generics Generics Types, Generics Methods, Creation of Generics, Classes & inheritance, Structures, Interfaces, Constraints and Generics & late binding.
6. Namespace Concept of Namespace, Common Namespace, Importing Namespace, Referencing Namespaces and Creating own Namespaces.
7. Error handling Structured Exception Handling i.e. The Try, Catch and Finally keywords; Throw keyword, Throwing a new exception, Nested try ; and Error Logging i.e The Event log, Events, methods & properties and Writing to trace files.
8. Data Access with ADO.NET Cover Architecture Enhancements, .Net Data Providers, DataSet Components and Building Data Access Components.
9. XML Introduction on XML and study in detail about XML Serialization & XML Stream-Style Parsers.
At last in thevisual basic .net programming course
you will learn about concept of thread, Thread Scheduling, Implementing threading, Thread pool, Delegates, and Manual creation of Threads, Synchronization objects and Locks.